$2.50 – $15.00
- Gregory Porter recently debuted Porterhouse, an online cooking series, in which he prepares dishes in the kitchen and discusses music, family and his international travels.
- A daughter of African parents, Somi discusses her new album dedicated to South African singer and anti-apartheid activist Miriam Makeba.
- Ledisi, a singer who has straddled the jazz and R&B worlds, discusses her new tribute album to Nina Simone.
- Traditions: Distinctive vocalist Sachal Vasandani discusses his intimate piano-voice duo release, Midnight Shelter, recorded during (and reflective in mood) of the pandemic.
- Contempo: Bill Kwan discusses his new tribute album to Sade.
- Blu Notes: Jen Shyu and Sara Serpa discuss their unique approaches to utilizing vocals in their music.
- Jazz singers Samara Joy, Camille Thurman and (most likely) Lauren Henderson talk about their vocal art and influences.
- Vocal maestro Kurt Elling’s new album, SuperBlue, takes him in a funky direction, as he teams up with guitarist Charlie Hunter and members of Butcher Brown.
- Michael Mayo, who creates intriguing sound scapes by multi-tracking his vocals, has released his debut album, Bones. The songs also deal with his openness about being bisexual.
- Essential jazz vocal albums list, using album art.
- Israeli-born, NY-based vocalist, pianist and composer Noa Fort discusses her new release, Everyday Actions on ears&eyes.
- Neil Tesser writes about his long relationship covering jazz singer Roseanna Vitro.