Born in Leiria, soon dedicated his time to studying music, with 7 years old and recorded his first CD, “Half Step”, in 2010, his second album, “Bottom Shelf”, was released in 2015. In 2016 César published the book “Teoria do Jazz” (“Jazz Theory”), the first book ever written in Portuguese about bases of Jazz.
In 2018 César recorded his third album “Interchange”, with the same quartet and a special guest, Miguel Zenón on alto saxophone.
Out NowListen Now Visit Artist's Website
- César Cardoso – tenor saxophone and arrangements
- Jason Palmer – trumpet
- Miguel Zenón – alto saxophone
- Massimo Morganti – trombone
- Jeffery Davis – vibraphone
- Óscar Graça – piano
- Demian Cabaud – double bass
- Marcos Cavaleiro – drums
- Along Came Betty
- Three O'Clock In The Morning
- Giant Steps
- St. Thomas